Come to us for a second opinion and see how your assets are really being managed
Have you ever asked yourself whether your asset manager is still as alert as s/he was during your first meeting? Impressions formed during this first meeting can often be misleading. It may be that the person you spoke to is not the one who is actually managing your portfolio. A rosy picture of expected returns may be sketched, but is your portfolio being evaluated critically on an ongoing basis? You could ask yourself the following:
- How satisfied am I with the results achieved?
- How can the structure of my portfolio be improved?
- How can the management of my portfolio be improved?
- Have all the agreements been clearly documented?
- Is an all-in fee really so attractive? Are there any costs of which I am unaware?
If you have ever asked yourself one of these questions, it's time you came to us for a second opinion. We will run a scan of your portfolio which will give you a better understanding of the way your portfolio is being managed.