B.A. van Doorn & Comp has a managed remuneration policy that includes possible rewards in the broadest sense of the word (variable, fixed, promotion, car, retirement, courses, etc.). Based on the annual assessment of employee performance of both the financial and non-financial criteria, a possible salary increase is determined and a variable remuneration is granted taking into account the above general assumptions.
Personal data of clients
Integrity is a core value for B.A. van Doorn & Comp. Our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy is therefore also based on this core value.
- B.A. van Doorn & Comp processes personal data for advising on and delivering financial services. When processing personal data, B.A. van Doorn & Comp only uses data required to deliver an optimal service to the client.
- B.A. van Doorn & Comp collects personal data based on yourself and from other sources such as Chamber of Commerce and general public sources.
- Recorded personal data are available to B.A. van Doorn & Comp to be able to deliver the best personal advice or service to you. The internal and legal rules for the use of personal data are fully applicable.
- B.A. van Doorn & Comp uses personal data aimed at preventing and combating fraud.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside B.A. van Doorn & Comp without your explicit consent, unless:
- this is required by law;
- this is required to enable obligations that B.A. van Doorn & Comp enters or has entered into on your behalf;
- B.A. van Doorn & Comp does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary.
- B.A. van Doorn & Comp points out to clients, in accordance with the law, their right to access, correct, supplement, protect or delete data.
You are entitled to inspect, correct, transfer, limit the use or ask for removal of your personal data or object to the use thereof. You can also request a copy of your data that B.A. van Doorn has stored.
B.A. van Doorn has no legal obligations to appoint a data protection officer.
Also, you can file a complaint with:
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ THE HAGUE